"HELLO WHORLD."
It's been a loooooong day. I should be reading about the fascinating development of gastrulation and the eras of animal diversification...but as usual..I'M PROCRASTINATING once again. This morning was a disappointment. I bombed my chemistry exam. Thank Goodness I can drop that exam. phewwww* and on a random note, I hate my car. You can hear it coming a mile away by the funky noises it's been making lately. I think it hates me, since I haven't given it a good wash and polish in so long. I'm so frustrated with it. Where's a freaking giant magnetic crane when you need it. On an interesting note, in lab today we got to fertilize a sea urchin and watch a cleavage form in the zygote. woo-hoo. I officially HATE microscopes now. It didn't smell very pleasant as well. BLEH. Oh gosh, me and nat couldn't stop laughing in the middle of lecture. SO, an egg and sperm create a zygote, but when our professor said it, it sounded more like the egg and spam create a goat. hahah. okay lame. mmm. okay, I think that's a substantial length for my first blog.
HAPPY GIRL'S DAY!
(I'm $90 richer because of it)
mooahaha
oh the joy this leaf brings me.

have a g'day :]
